CAS RN: 86639-52-3 | Product Number: E0748
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__0N__2O__5 = 392.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4829984|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559919|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 94.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+20.0 to +30.0 deg(C=0.2, THF)|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Specific Rotation||21.5° (C=0.2,THF)|
|Hazard Statements||H301 + H311 + H331 : Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Intracellular roles of SN-38, a metabolite of the camptothecin derivative CPT-11, in the antitumor effect of CPT-11
- Genetic predisposition to the metabolism of irinotecan (CPT-11): Role of uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferase isoform 1A1 in the glucuronidation of its active metabolite (SN-38) in human liver microsomes
- Lessons learned from the irinotecan metabolic pathway
- Camptothecin and podophyllotoxin derivatives: inhibitors of topoisomerase I and II - mechanisms of action, pharmacokinetics and toxicity profile
- PEGylated nanographene oxide for delivery of water-insoluble cancer drugs
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.