CAS RN: 78287-27-1 | Product Number: E0781
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+40.0 to +46.0 deg(C=0.4, CHCl3:MeOH=8:2)|
|Specific Rotation||43° (C=0.4,CHCl3:MeOH=8:2)|
|Hazard Statements||H301 + H311 + H331 : Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Action of 7-ethylcamptothecin on tumor cells and its disposition in mice
- Antitumor activity of a new camptothecin derivative, SN-22, against various murine tumors
- Chemical Modification of an Antitumor Alkaloid Camprothecin : Synthesis and Antitumor Activity of 7-C-Substituted Camptothecins
- The thermodynamic dissociation constants of the anticancer drugs camptothecine, 7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecine, 10-hydroxycamptothecine and 7-ethylcamptothecine by the least-squares nonlinear regression of multiwavelength spectrophotometric pH-titration data
- 14-Aminocamptothecins: Their Synthesis, Preclinical Activity, and Potential Use for Cancer Treatment
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.