CAS RN: 107868-30-4 | Product Number: E0941
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__4O__2 = 296.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6609645|
|PubChem Substance ID||172089054|
|Merck Index (14)||3913|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||192.0 to 196.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+280 to +300 deg(C=1、MeOH)|
|Melting Point||194 °C|
|Specific Rotation||290° (C=1,MeOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of breast cancer
- An overview of the pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of the newer generation aromatase inhibitors anastrozole, letrozole, and exemestane
- Biology of aromatase inhibitors: pharmacology/endocrinology within the breast
- Exemestane (FCE 24304), a new steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- Effects of the steroidal aromatase inhibitor exemestane and the nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor letrozole on bone and lipid metabolism in ovariectomized rats
- Analysis of hormone antagonists in clinical and municipal wastewater by isotopic dilution liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.