CAS RN: 126833-17-8 | Product Number: F0967
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Argentmetric Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||151.0 to 155.0 °C|
|Melting Point||153 °C|
|Boiling Point||320 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H411 : Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P391 : Collect spillage.
- Botrytis cinerea - history of chemical control and novel fungicides for its management (a review)
- The hydroxyanilide fenhexamid, a new sterol biosynthesis inhibitor fungicide efficient against the plant pathogenic fungus Botryotinia fuckeliana (Botrytis cinerea)
- Application of liquid chromatography with electrospray tandem mass spectrometry to the determination of a new generation of pesticides in processed fruits and vegetables
- Rapid gas chromatographic method for the determination of famoxadone, trifloxystrobin and fenhexamid residues in tomato, grape and wine samples
- Genetic analysis of fenhexamid-resistant field isolates of the phytopathogenic fungus Botrytis cinerea
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.