CAS RN: 91421-42-0 | Product Number: N0822
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+36.0 to +42.0 deg(C=0.4, CHCl3:MeOH=8:2)|
|Melting Point||268 °C|
|Specific Rotation||39° (C=0.4,CHCl3:MeOH=8:2)|
- Structure-activity study of the actions of camptothecin derivatives on mammalian topoisomerase I: evidence for a specific receptor site and a relation to antitumor activity
- Identification of a mutant human topoisomerase I with intact catalytic activity and resistance to 9-nitro-camptothecin
- Anticancer effect of 9-nitrocamptothecin liposome aerosol on human cancer xenografts in nude mice
- Encapsulation of 9-nitrocamptothecin, a novel anticancer drug, in biodegradable nanoparticles: factorial design, characterization and release kinetics
- The camptothecins (a review)
- Determination of 9-nitrocamptothecin and its metabolite 9-aminocamptothecin in human plasma using high- performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and fluorescence detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.