CAS RN: 124495-18-7 | Product Number: Q0093
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||106.0 to 110.0 °C|
|Melting Point||108 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||dichloromethane|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone,Toluene|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H410 : Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Fate of quinoxyfen residues in grapes, wine, and their processing products
- Fungicide Dissipation Curves in Winemaking Processes with and without Maceration Step
- Quinoxyfen perturbs signal transduction in barley powdery mildew (Blumeria graminis f.sp. hordei)
- Validation of a fast and easy method for the determination of residues from 229 pesticides in fruits and vegetables using gas and liquid chromatography and mass spectrometric detection
- S. J. Lehotay, A. De Kok, M. Hiemstra, P. Van Bodegraven, J. AOAC Int. 2005, 88, 595.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.