CAS RN: 107534-96-3 | Product Number: T2988
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||101.0 to 105.0 °C|
|Melting Point||103 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
H361d : Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
H410 : Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P391 : Collect spillage.
- Fungicide impacts on microbial communities in soils with contrasting management histories
- Endocrine-Disrupting Activities In Vivo of the Fungicides Tebuconazole and Epoxiconazole
- Fate of Some New Fungicides (Cyprodinil, Fludioxonil, Pyrimethanil, and Tebuconazole) from Vine to Wine
- Application of liquid chromatography with electrospray tandem mass spectrometry to the determination of a new generation of pesticides in processed fruits and vegetables
- Sensitive determination of fungicides and prometryn in environmental water samples using multiwalled carbon nanotubes solid-phase extraction cartridge
- Gas chromatographic determination of cyprodinil, fludioxonil, pyrimethanil, and tebuconazole in grapes, must, and wine
- P. Cabras, A. Angioni, V. L. Garau, E. V. Minelli, J. AOAC Int. 1997, 80, 867.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.