• 1% DMSO in 10mM phosphate buffer (pH 7.2-7.5)
• Human Serum Albumin (HSA) (fatty acid free)
• Various sample compounds
• HSA binding fluorescent probe : dansylamide [D5405], dansylglycine [D5406], BD140 [D4898]
(1) Prepare HSA, each fluorescent probe, and various sample compounds.
(2) Apply each solution to black 96-well plate for fluorescent measurement. (Ex. 50µL each)
(3) Stir gently and let stand for 30 minutes with shading at room temperature (20-25°C).
(4) Measure the fluorescence with a plate reader.
* As positive control, warfarin is often used for drug binding site I and ibuprofen is often used
for drug binding site II.
* Detergents sometimes effects the reaction. Consideration of the application conditions are recommended.
* For the application of dansylglycine and BD140, fatty acid free HSA is recommended for use.
(Please refer to data in the below brochure.)