CAS RN: 53956-04-0 | Product Number: G0151
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>75.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__2H__6__5NO__1__6 = 839.97|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||563-96-2&207300-84-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3897076|
|PubChem Substance ID||87570349|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 75.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+45.0 to +52.0 deg(C=1.5, 40%EtOH)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 10.0 %|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Specific Rotation||49° (C=1.5,EtOH)|
- 1) Ethosomes for skin delivery of ammonium glycyrrhizinate: In vitro percutaneous permeation through human skin and in vivo anti-inflammatory activity on human volunteers
- 2) Chitosan nanoparticles as a novel delivery system for ammonium glycyrrhizinate
- 3) Anti-inflammatory activity of novel ammonium glycyrrhizinate/niosomes delivery system: Human and murine models
- 4) Diverse signaling systems activated by the sweet taste receptor in human GLP-1-secreting cells
- 5) Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate stability in aqueous buffer solutions
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.