CAS RN: 508-02-1 | Product Number: O0317
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+74.0 to +79.0 deg(C=1, CHCl3)|
|Water||max. 6.0 %|
|Melting Point||311 °C|
|Specific Rotation||76° (C=1,CHCl3)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform|
- Pharmacology of oleanolic acid and ursolic acid (a review)
- Oleanolic acid and ursolic acid: research perspectives (a review)
- Oleanolic acid (a review)
- Biochemical basis of the antidiabetic activity of oleanolic acid and related pentacyclic triterpenes (a review)
- Oleanolic acid and its synthetic derivatives for the prevention and therapy of cancer: Preclinical and clinical evidence (a review)
- Oleanolic acid derivatives for pharmaceutical use: a patent review
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.