CAS RN: 155213-67-5 | Product Number: R0116
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||122.0 to 127.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+7.0 to +10.0 deg(C=2,MeOH)|
|Melting Point||125 °C|
|Specific Rotation||8° (C=2,MeOH)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 + H312 + H332 : Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P304 + P340 + P312 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
- A short-term study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of ritonavir, an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease
- A preliminary study of ritonavir, an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease, to treat HIV-1 infection
- Cytochrome P450-mediated metabolism of the HIV-1 protease inhibitor ritonavir (ABT-538) in human liver microsomes
- Pharmacokinetic enhancers for HIV drugs
- M. W. Hull, J. S. G. Montaner, Curr. Opin. Invest. Drugs 2009, 10, 775.
- Ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitors in HIV therapy
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.