Glycoprotein Capturing Reagents: Lectin-Immobilized Agarose "LecBeads″
- rPSL1a-LecBeads [for Siaα(2-6)Gal] (1)
- rLSL-N-LecBeads [for Galβ(1-4)GlcNAc, poly LacNAc] (2)
- rMOA-LecBeads [for Galα(1-3)Gal] (3)
- rSRL-LecBeads [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc] (4)
- rGRFT-LecBeads [for Manα(1-2)Man] (5)
- AOL-LecBeads [for Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)] (6)
LecBeads (1-6) are lectin-immobilized agarose products developed in a joint effort by National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and TCI, and they are unique tools for capturing glycoproteins known as the glyco-catch method.1-3) The LecBeads reagents composed of glycan-binding recombinant lectins immobilized on agarose carrier at high concentration are capable of affinity fractionation of glycoprotein depending on terminal epitopes of glycan structures in addition to convenient elution using inexpensive hapten sugars.
A wide variety of LecBeads are lined up according to the individual terminal glycan epitopes of glycoconjugates. Please use them for enrichment of glycoproteins/glycopeptides, glycoproteomic analysis, and so on.
- 1) Glycome project: Concept, strategy and preliminary application to Caenorhabditis elegans
- 2) Glyco-catch method: A lectin affinity technique for glycoproteomics
- 3) Separation technologies for glycomics
The prices are subject to change without notice. Please confirm the newest price by our online catalog before placing an order.
In addition, sales products changes with areas. Please understand that a product is not available when the product details page is not displayed.