Life science in the 21st century started with the end of the Human Genome Project and has extended its field to post genome and next generation post genome studies. The reagents that are used for the research require further refinement and diversification. This page introduces life science research reagents that are used worldwide in academic laboratories as well as in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. TCI presents our original lanthanide fluorescent labeling reagents and the antibody. We also offer a variety of reagents, such as the chromogenic enzyme substrates, biochemical substances, and antioxidants.
- Reserach Article "Current Status of Drug development against the Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2"
- Fluorescent Organosilica Nanoparticle: Organosilica FITC 100nm
- Fluorescence Probes for Detection
- Sialylated N-Glycan Series, Functionally-modified at the Reducing End
- Antivirals for Research and Experimental Use
- Video Showing How to Use CUBIC Reagents for Animal Tissue-Clearing
- Sulfated Hyaluronic Acids
Explore Life Science Categories
Life Science Article
[TCIMAIL No.187] DNA Methyltransferase Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.187] New Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Agent Candidates
[TCIMAIL No.187] Synthetic Auxin with 1000-fold Stronger Binding Affinity than the Natural Auxin
[TCIMAIL No.187] DNA Phosphoramidites for Oligonucleotide Synthesis
[Featured Products] Fluorescent Organosilica Nanoparticles