Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 796-42-9 | Product Number: A3339
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
|Contact Us||Contact Us||27||
|Contact Us||Contact Us||29||
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__1__3N__3O__2 = 291.31|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||267907|
|PubChem Substance ID||468590241|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||266 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||367(MeOH) nm|
- 1) The potential of iron chelators of the pyridoxal isonicotinoyl hydrazone class as effective antiproliferative agents II: the mechanism of action of ligands derived from salicylaldehyde benzoyl hydrazone and 2-hydroxy-1-naphthylaldehyde benzoyl hydrazone
- 2) The potential of iron chelators of the pyridoxal isonicotinoyl hydrazone class as effective antiproliferative agents III: the effect of the ligands on molecular targets involved in proliferation
- 3) Conversion of human fibroblasts into functional cardiomyocytes by small molecules
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.