Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 1392399-03-9 | Product Number: B4211
BIX 01294 Trihydrochloride Hydrate
- 2-(Hexahydro-4-methyl-1H-1,4-diazepin-1-yl)-6,7-dimethoxy-N-[1-(phenylmethyl)-4-piperidinyl]-4-quinazolinamine Trihydrochloride Hydrate
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>85.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__8H__3__8N__6O__2·3HCl·xH__2O = 600.03 (as Anhydrous)|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||935693-62-2|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661562|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 85.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||2.0 to 7.0 %|
- Reversal of H3K9me2 by a small-molecule inhibitor for the G9a histone methyltransferase
- A combined chemical and genetic approach for the generation of induced pluripotent stem cells
- Induction of pluripotent stem cells from mouse embryonic fibroblasts by Oct4 and Klf4 with small-molecule compounds
- Structural basis for G9a-like protein lysine methyltransferase inhibition by BIX-01294
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.