CAS RN: 33570-04-6 | Product Number: B4388
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__8O__8 = 326.30|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661768|
|Merck Index (14)||1220|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 96.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-57.0 to -63.0 deg(C=1, Acetone)|
|Specific Rotation||-60° (C=1,Acetone)|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Acetone|
- Bilobalide, a constituent of Ginkgo biloba, inhibits NMDA-induced phospholipase A2 activation and phospholipid breakdown in rat hippocampus
- Bilobalide and neuroprotection (a review)
- Ginkgolides and bilobalide: Their physical, chromatographic and spectroscopic properties (a review)
- Role of GABAergic antagonism in the neuroprotective effects of bilobalide
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.