Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 68077-26-9 | Product Number: C2897
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
|Contact Us||Contact Us||38||
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||284 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Structure-activity relationships of antibacterial 6,7- and 7,8-disubstituted 1-alkyl-1,4-dihydro-4-oxoquinoline-3-carboxylic acids
- New structure-activity relationships of the quinolone antibacterials using the target enzyme. The development and application of a DNA gyrase assay
- A new short and efficient strategy for the synthesis of quinolone antibiotics
- Synthesis of 6-fluoro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-quinoline-3-carboxylic acid derivatives as potential antimicrobial agents
- Hybrid Antibacterials. DNA Polymerase-Topoisomerase Inhibitors
- C. Zhi, Z.-y. Long, A. Manikowski, J. Comstock, W.-C. Xu, N. C. Brown, P. M. Tarantino, Jr., K. A. Holm, E. J. Dix, G. E. Wright, M. H. Barnes, M. M. Butler, K. A. Foster, W. A. LaMarr, B. Bachand, R. Bethell, C. Cadilhac, S. Charron, S. Lamothe, I. Motorina, R. Storer, J. Med. Chem. 2006, 49, 1455.
- Discovery of a Novel Series of Quinolone and Naphthyridine Derivatives as Potential Topoisomerase I Inhibitors by Scaffold Modification
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.