CAS RN: 32222-06-3 | Product Number: C3078
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__7H__4__4O__3 = 416.65|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2227647|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333875|
|Merck Index (14)||1644|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Melting Point||119 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||265 nm|
|Hazard Statements||H300 + H310 + H330 : Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P262 : Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P284 : Wear respiratory protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P350 + P310 : IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||I|
- 5'-Flanking region of the parathyroid hormone gene mediates negative regulation by 1,25-(OH)2 vitamin D3
- Cloning and characterization of an extracellular Ca2+-sensing receptor from bovine parathyroid
- Structure-function relationships in the vitamin D endocrine system (a review)
- The nuclear vitamin D receptor: biological and molecular regulatory properties revealed (a review)
- Current understanding of the molecular actions of vitamin D (a review)
- Vitamin D (a review)
- Vitamin D and human health: lessons from vitamin D receptor null mice (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.