Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 1453071-47-0 | Product Number: C3134
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
|Contact Us||Contact Us||12||
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 80.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||4.50 to 5.30 %|
|Melting Point||87 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Identiﬁcation of the KDM2/7 Histone Lysine Demethylase Subfamily Inhibitor and its Antiproliferative Activity
- Anitumor hydroxamic acid derivatives, pharmaceuticals containing them, and KDM7 inhibitors containing them
- N. Miyata, T. Suzuki, K. Takayoshi, H. Kozasa, T. Minakami, R. Sasaki, Y. Tsukada, JP 2013-173690 A
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.