CAS RN: 2247753-10-0 | Product Number: D5882
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product was commercialized with the cooperation and help from NIPPON FINE CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__3H__8__3N__2O__8P = 787.12|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Moisture Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Melting point||167.0 to 171.0 °C|
|Melting Point||169 °C|
- Charge-reversible lipid derivative: A novel type of pH-responsive lipid for nanoparticle-mediated siRNA delivery
- LIPID DERIVEATIVE FOR NUCLEIC ACID INTRODUCTION
- T. Asai, N. Oku, N. Maeda, N. Fukata, K. Tomita, PCT Int. Appl. WO 2018190017, 2018.
[Product Highlights] Phospholipid for Charge-reversible Lipid Nanoparticles to Deliver siRNA
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.