CAS RN: 54350-48-0 | Product Number: E1293
- Ethyl all-trans-9-(4-Methoxy-2,3,6-trimethylphenyl)-3,7-dimethyl-2,4,6,8-nonatetraenoate
- all-trans-9-(4-Methoxy-2,3,6-trimethylphenyl)-3,7-dimethyl-2,4,6,8-nonatetraenoic Acid Ethyl Ester
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__3H__3__0O__3 = 354.49|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2225606|
|Merck Index (14)||3892|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||103.0 to 107.0 °C|
|Melting Point||105 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||360(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||dichloromethane|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone,Ether|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Methanol,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H410 : Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3077|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Etretinate. A review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy in psoriasis and other skin disorders (a review)
- Recent progress in commercial retinoids and carotenoids (a review)
- Modulations of elastin expression and cell proliferation by retinoids in cultured vascular smooth muscle cells
- Comparative teratogenicity of nine retinoids in the rat
- Determination of isotretinoin or etretinate and their major metabolites in human blood by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.