CAS RN: 161798-01-2 | Product Number: E1394
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__3NO__4S = 291.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||21254995|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||113.0 to 117.0 °C|
|Melting Point||116 °C|
- Process for the preparation of 2-[3-cyano-4-(2-methylpropoxy)phenyl]-4-methylthiazole-5-carboxylicacid (febuxostat)
- Synthesis of the Major Metabolites of Febuxostat
- Ultra-high performance liquid chromatographic determination of genotoxic impurities in febuxostat drug substance and products
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.