CAS RN: 489-32-7 | Product Number: I0862
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__3H__4__0O__1__5 = 676.67|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||76280|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659823|
|Merck Index (14)||3617|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Melting point||235.0 to 239.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-82.0 to -88.0 deg(C=1,Pyridine)|
|Melting Point||237 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-84° (C=1,Pyridine)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||350(MeOH) nm|
- Herba Epimedii: anti-oxidative properties and its medical implications (a review)
- Functions and action mechanisms of flavonoids genistein and icariin in regulating bone remodeling (a review)
- Pharmacological effects and pharmacokinetic properties of icariin, the major bioactive component in Herba Epimedii (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.