Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 122321-04-4 | Product Number: M1468
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__2N__2O = 152.20|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||127646|
|PubChem Substance ID||87573408|
|Appearance||Colorless to Light orange to Yellow clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Flash point||124 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||1.12|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- [[ω-(Heterocyclylamino)alkoxy]benzyl]-2,4-thiazolidinediones as potent antihyperglycemic agents
- B. C. C. Cantello, M. A. Cawthorne, G. P. Cottam, P. T. Duff, D. Haigh, R. M. Hindley, C. A. Lister, S. A. Smith, P. L. Thurlby, J. Med. Chem. 1994, 37, 3977.
- The synthesis of BRL 49653 - a novel and potent antihyperglycemic agent
- B. C. C. Cantello, M. A. Cawthorne, D. Haigh, R. M. Hindley, S. A. Smith, P. Thurlby, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 1994, 4, 1181.
- Thiazolidin-4-one and thiazinan-4-one derivatives analogous to rosiglitazone rosiglitazone as potential antihyperglycemic and antidyslipidemic agents
- S. Raza, S. P. Srivastava, D. S. Srivastava, A. K. Srivastava, W. Haq, S. B. Katti, Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2013, 63, 611.
- An alternative synthetic route for an antidiabetic drug, rosiglitazone
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.