Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 83-43-2 | Product Number: M1665
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__3__0O__5 = 374.48|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2340300|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560014|
|Merck Index (14)||6111|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+79.0 to +86.0 deg(C=1, Dioxane)|
|Melting Point||237 °C|
|Specific Rotation||82° (C=1,Dioxane)|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- The neuroprotective pharmacology of methylprednisolone (a review)
- The mechanism of action of methylprednisolone in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (a review)
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of systemically administered glucocorticoids
- Identification of ten corticosteroids in human hair by liquid chromatography-ionspray mass spectrometry
- Liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of 11 glucocorticoid residues and an optimization of enzymatic hydrolysis conditions in bovine liver
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.