Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 59937-28-9 | Product Number: M2674
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||59.0 to 63.0 °C|
|Melting Point||61 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Ether,Benzene|
- Hepatoprotection by malotilate against carbon tetrachloride-alcohol-induced liver fibrosis
- Preventive effect of malotilate on carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage and collagen accumulation in the rat
- Malotilate, a hepatoprotectant, suppresses CYP2E1 expression in rats
- Inhibitory effects of malotilate on invasion and metastasis of rat mammary carcinoma cells by modifying the functions of vascular endothelial cells
- Fibroblast-migration in a wound model of ascorbic acid-supplemented three-dimensional culture system: the effects of cytokines and malotilate, a new wound healing stimulant, on cell-migration
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.