CAS RN: 83042-08-4 | Product Number: P1088
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(Iodometric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H301 + H311 + H331 : Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H350 : May cause cancer.
H272 : May intensify fire
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P220 : Keep/Store away from clothing/ combustible materials.
P210 : Keep away from heat.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P221 : Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P304 + P340 + P311 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3087|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- T. Nonaka, S. Kanemoto, K. Oshima, H. Nozaki, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. 1984, 57, 2019.
- M. N. Bhattacharjee, M. K. Chaudhuri, H. S. Dasgupta, N. Roy, Synthesis 1982, 588.
- M. N. Bhattacharjee, M. K. Chaudhuri, S. Purkayastha, Tetrahedron 1987, 43, 5389.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.