CAS RN: 6846-35-1 | Product Number: X0001
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 96.0 %|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Nucleic acid therapeutics: basic concepts and recent developments
- 3H-1,2-Benzodithiol-3-one 1,1-dioxide
- Phosphorothioate Oligonucleotides with Low Phosphate Diester Content: Greater than 99.9% Sulfurization Efficiency with “Aged” Solutions of Phenylacetyl Disulfide (PADS)
- Large-Scale Synthesis of Oligonucleotide Phosphorothioates Using 3-Amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione as an Efficient Sulfur-Transfer Reagent
- Mechanism of the sulfurisation of phosphines and phosphites using 3-amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione (xanthane hydride)
- 1)Large-Scale Synthesis of Oligonucleotide Phosphorothioates Using 3-Amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione as an Efficient Sulfur-Transfer Reagent
- 2)Mechanism of the sulfurisation of phosphines and phosphites using 3-amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione (xanthane hydride)
- 3)Evidence for the formation of isothiocyanate during sulfurisation of phosphines and phosphites using xanthane hydride
- 4)Synthesis of 5’-GalNAc-Conjugated Oligonucleotides: A Comparison of Solid and Solution-Phase Conjugation Strategies
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.