3D Tissue Staining Kits CUBIC-HV™
CUBIC-HV is a new technology for highly efficient three-dimensional (3D) whole-organ and whole-body staining and imaging, which has been developed by Dr. Ueda, Dr. Susaki and colleagues at RIKEN. CUBICStars, Co. holds the license for CUBIC-HV and manufactures the reagent kits.
TCI offers two CUBIC-HV™1 kits for use in the CUBIC-HV method.
- Versatile whole-organ/body staining and imaging based on electrolyte-gel properties of biological tissues
- E. A. Susaki, C. Shimizu, A. Kuno, K. Tainaka, X. Li, K. Nishi, K. Morishima, H. Ono, K. L. Ode, Y. Saeki, K. Miyamichi, K. Isa, C. Yokoyama, H. Kitaura, M. Ikemura, T. Ushiku, Y. Shimizu, T. Saito, T. C. Saido, M. Fukayama, H. Onoe, K. Touhara, T. Isa, A. Kakita, M. Shibayama, H. R. Ueda, Nat. Commun. 2020, 11, 1982.
- CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining kit
- Containing buffers and representative nuclear stains to perform 3D nuclear staining of CUBIC-cleared tissues
- CUBIC-HV™1 3D Immunostaining kit
- Containing buffers and anti-NeuN antibody (positive control) to perform 3D immunostaining of CUBIC-cleared tissues
＊Components of the kits are subject to change without notice.
Application (for a single adult mouse brain)
by CUBIC-L [T3740] at 37°C for 2-3 days.
- 3D nuclear staining:
by CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D nuclear staining kit [C3709].
Immerse your sample in CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D nuclear staining buffer containing DAPI, propidium iodide (included in the kit), or your preferred nuclear staining reagent, and incubate it at 37°C for 3-5 days.
- 3D immunostaining:
by CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D Immunostaining kit [C3708].
Immerse your sample in CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D immunostaining buffer containing anti-NeuN antibody (included in the kit) or your preferred antibody, and incubate it at 25-32°C for over one week (dependent on the antibody).
by 1% Formaldehyde Solution at 4°C for 1 day and then at 37°C for 1 hour.
- RI matching:
by CUBIC-R+ [T3741] at room temperature for 2-3 days.
＊It is recommended to perform 3D nuclear staining followed by 3D immunostaining.
＊CUBIC-HV™ is a trademark applied for registration by CUBICStars Co.