Although various types of fluorescent dyes have been used to detect biomolecules, they are not always suitable for observing them depending on their detection methods. Although fluorescent silica particles with enhanced fluorescence intensity have been used in the past, they are often large in diameter and difficult to control the size of the produced particles. TCI offers Organosilica FITC 100 nm which has a small and uniform particle size distribution and higher fluorescence intensity than conventional FITC.
- Wavelength: λEx, max=492 nm, λEm, max=523 nm
- Surface Functionalization : Thiol group (-SH)
- Superior in fluorescence intensity to the conventional FITC.
- The diameter (100 nm) is suitable for the detection of biomolecules.
Organosilica FITC 100 nm [O0561] was labeled to various antibodies etc. by the above method. The fluorescence intensity of them at λEx=485 nm, λEm=520 nm was measured.
Organosilica FITC 100 nm [O0561] could be labeled to various antibodies etc., and they were detected by fluorescence.
- Imaging of size-dependent uptake and identification of novel pathways in mouse Peyer's patches using fluorescent organosilica particles
- Identification of Polyethylene Glycol-Resistant Macrophages on Stealth Imaging in Vitro Using Fluorescent Organosilica Nanoparticles