Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
Bioconjugation is the formation of complexes by chemically bonding functional molecules to biomolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins, lipids and sugars under mild conditions. The bioconjugated complexes are used to develop new methods, for example in drug discovery, ligand binding assays, disease diagnosis, and high-throughput screening. There have been many recent reports of the chemical modification of biomolecules with non-natural bioorthogonal functional groups such as azide.
- Well-used Cross-linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC)
- Enzymatically Cleavable Linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Copper-free Click Reaction Linkers
- Pre-Weighed Biotinylation Reagents
- Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) Labeling Reagents
- Pre-modified Proteins (Bovine Serum Albumin, Human Serum Albumin, Streptavidin)
- Drug Delivery Systems (DDS) Research Reagents
Well-used Cross-linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC)
Cross-linkers are used in the production of antibody-drug conjugates (= ADCs). For example, cross-linkers such as GMBS, EMCS, SPDP, BMPS and SMCC have been reported. TCI has synthesized them on a few hundred gram scale.
- GMBS (= 4-Maleimidobutyric Acid N-Succinimidyl Ester)
- EMCS (= N-(6-Maleimidocaproyloxy)succinimide)
- SPDP (= N-Succinimidyl 3-(2-Pyridyldithio)propionate)
- BMPS (= 3-Maleimidopropionic Acid N-Succinimidyl Ester)
- SMCC (= N-Succinimidyl 4-(N-Maleimidomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylate)
Enzymatically Cleavable Linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
It has been reported that dipeptides cleaved by enzymes in lysosomes can be used as linkers for antibody-drug conjugates (= ADCs). TCI can provide these linkers on a scale of tens of grams.
Copper-free Click Reaction Linkers
The copper(I)-free click reactions proceed with azides and the linkers having a strained structure of cyclooctyne/azacyclooctyne. The set of small volume reagents is also available to save on weighing and to allow each bottle to be used up individually.
Pre-Weighed Biotinylation Reagents
Biotinylating reagents containing the linker moiety and a NHS ester group react with amino groups (-NH2) in proteins to form amide bonds, enabling biotinylation simply by mixing with proteins. The set consisting of a small volume of the reagent eliminates the need for weighing and allows each bottle to be used up.
Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) Labeling Reagents
Horseradish Peroxidase NHS Ester Conjugate contains an N-hydroxysuccinimidyl ester (= NHS) moiety. It can be used to readily label proteins and peptides that have an amino group (-NH2). Horseradish Peroxidase Maleimide Conjugate containing a thiol-reactive maleimide group can be used for the conjugation to proteins and peptides containing free thiols. Each protein conjugate is packaged for single use purposes and thus does not require weighing prior to use.
- Horseradish Peroxidase NHS Ester Conjugate (0.2mg×3)
- Horseradish Peroxidase Maleimide Conjugate (0.5mg×3)
- *H1746 is unavilable in China.
Pre-modified Proteins (Bovine Serum Albumin, Human Serum Albumin, Streptavidin)
These products have been pre-modified with either dibenzocyclooctyne (= DBCO) moiety or a maleimide group. DBCO moiety can be used in copper-free click reactions with the azide groups of target compounds. Maleimide group reacts specifically with thiol groups, allowing for easy conjugation.
Drug Delivery Systems (DDS) Research Reagents
Drug Delivery Systems (= DDS) can help improve drug absorption, extend the effective lifetime of a drug in the body, and deliver the drug specifically to the affected area. A DDS can thus maximize the effect of drugs. Examples include prodrugs developed for improving drug solubility, absorbability and retention. In addition, macromolecular carriers have been actively investigated to deliver or target drugs to the affected area.
- G. T. Hermanson, Bioconjugate Techniques, Third Edition, Academic Press, San Diego, USA, 2013.
- J. Kalia, R. T. Raines, Curr. Org. Chem. 2010, 14, 138.
Other Product Topics
- Applications for Sugar-conjugate
- Cross-linkers Containing Photoreactive Diazirine Group
- Cross-Linker Containing A Photoreactive Azido Group
- Photo-Cross-Linker Having Benzophenone
- Fluoresceins for Fluorescent Labeling