The prices are subject to change without notice. Please confirm the newest price by our online catalog before placing an order.
In addition, sales products changes with areas. Please understand that a product is not available when the product details page is not displayed.
Functional Organic Analog of Zeolites
- 1)Hydrogen-bonded network formation in organiccrystals
- 2)Guest-binding properties of organic crystals having an extensive hydrogen-bonded network
- 3)Stereoselective Diels-Alder reaction promoted by Microporous molecular crystals
- 4)Immobilization of a soluble metal complex in an organic network
- 5)Organic analog of zeolite
- K. Endo, Y. Aoyama, Kagaku (Chemistry) 1998, 53, 20.