홈 > 제품
High-Quality Organic Semiconductors [for Organic Electronics]
Organic semiconductors have been receiving much attention as promising materials for “printed electronics” owing to their flexibility and solubility. TCI offers several special reagents of guaranteed very high-quality for these purposes, including typical and cutting-edge semiconducting materials utilized for organic field effect transistors (OFET), organic photovoltaics (OPV), or organic electroluminescence devices (OLED).
Every batch of the reagents are uniquely analyzed against our high purity and quality standards by in-house by the preparation of OFET devices, and tested for FET mobility. We continue to recognize and value the real performance of our materials research products as a quality standard, wherein conventional analytical methods are not accurate enough to reveal performance deficiencies due to impurities.
To learn more and view examples of our device evaluations, visit “A Performance Evaluation of Organic Transistor Materials”.
- 6,13-Bis(triisopropylsilylethynyl)pentacene (This product is unavailable in the U.S.) [for organic electronics]
- Fullerene C70 [for organic electronics]
- Poly(3-hexylthiophene-2,5-diyl) (regioregular)
- Pentacene (99.999%, trace metals basis) (purified by sublimation)
- [6,6]-Phenyl-C61-butyric Acid Methyl Ester [for organic electronics]
- [6,6]-Phenyl-C71-butyric Acid Methyl Ester (mixture of isomers) [for organic electronics]