Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
Life science in the 21st century started with the end of the Human Genome Project and has extended its field to post genome and next generation post genome studies. The reagents that are used for the research require further refinement and diversification. This page introduces life science research reagents that are used worldwide in academic laboratories as well as in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. TCI presents our original lanthanide fluorescent labeling reagents and the antibody. We also offer a variety of reagents, such as the chromogenic enzyme substrates, biochemical substances, and antioxidants.
- SHAPE Reagents for RNA Structure Analysis
- Videos explaining the Introduction and Use of Life Science Products
- Electrophoresis Reagents
- Base-modified Ribonucleoside Triphosphates for mRNA Drug Discovery
- Plant Research Reagents
- Glycan-related Reagents for Extracellular Vesicle (EV) Research
- RNA Staining Reagent: T-Fluor 480
- New tool "TCI SpectraViewer"
- List of TCI Brochures on Life Science
- TCI Product Spotlight
Explore Life Science Categories
Life Science Article
[Featured Products] Regenerative Medicine Related Reagents
[Product Highlights] Raw Materials for the Synthesis of PI Polyamide to Recognize DNA Sequences
[TCIMAIL No.192] AMP-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) Activator
[TCIMAIL No.192] Histone Methyl Transferase (HMTase) Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.192] Glycoprotein Capturing Reagents: Lectin-Immobilized Agarose "LecBeads"