Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 28808-62-0 | Product Number: F1187
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__6O__3 = 232.28|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335647|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 96.0 %|
|Melting point||114.0 to 118.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-37.0 to -41.0 deg(C=1, CHCL3)|
|Melting Point||116 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-39° (C=1,CHCl3)|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Limonoids and alkaloids of the root bark of Dictamnus angustifolius
- Vasorelaxing effect in rat thoracic aorta caused by fraxinellone and dictamine isolated from the Chinese herb Dictamnus dasycarpus Turcz: comparison with cromakalim and Ca2+ channel blockers
- Selective triggering of apoptosis of concanavalin A-activated T cells by fraxinellone for the treatment of T-cell-dependent hepatitis in mice
- Fraxinellone inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 expression by negatively regulating nuclear factor-kappa B in RAW 264.7 macrophages cells
- Suppression of NF-κB signaling and NLRP3 inflammasome activation in macrophages is responsible for the amelioration of experimental murine colitis by the natural compound fraxinellon
- Synthesis and Insecticidal Activity of Some Novel Fraxinellone-Based Esters
- Simultaneous determination of limonin, dictamnine, obacunone and fraxinellone in rat plasma by a validated UHPLC-MS/MS and its application to a pharmacokinetic study after oral administration of Cortex Dictamni extract
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.