CAS RN: 53956-04-0 | Product Number: G0151
Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate Hydrate
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>75.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__2H__6__5NO__1__6·xH__2O = 839.97|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Related CAS RN||563-96-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3897076|
|PubChem Substance ID||87570349|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 75.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+45.0 to +52.0 deg(C=1.5, 40%EtOH)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 10.0 %|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Specific Rotation||49° (C=1.5,EtOH)|
- 1) Ethosomes for skin delivery of ammonium glycyrrhizinate: In vitro percutaneous permeation through human skin and in vivo anti-inflammatory activity on human volunteers
- 2) Chitosan nanoparticles as a novel delivery system for ammonium glycyrrhizinate
- 3) Anti-inflammatory activity of novel ammonium glycyrrhizinate/niosomes delivery system: Human and murine models
- 4) Diverse signaling systems activated by the sweet taste receptor in human GLP-1-secreting cells
- 5) Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate stability in aqueous buffer solutions
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.