CAS RN: 31282-04-9 | Product Number: H1509
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>80.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__3__7N__3O__1__3 = 527.52|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||66457|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661073|
|Merck Index (14)||4852|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 80.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +23.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||180 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||20° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H300 + H310 + H330 : Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H318 : Causes serious eye damage.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P262 : Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P284 : Wear respiratory protection.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P342 + P311 : If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P350 + P310 : IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3462|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||I|
- Plasmid-encoded hygromycin B resistance: the sequence of hygromycin B phosphotransferase gene and its expression in Escherichia coli and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Hygromycin B phosphotransferase as a selectable marker for DNA transfer experiments with higher eucaryotic cells
- Resistance to hygromycin B. A new marker for plant transformation studies
- Transformation of Aspergillus based on the hygromycin B resistance marker from Escherichia coli
- Dominant positive and negative selection using a hygromycin phosphotransferase-thymidine kinase fusion gene
- Efficient soybean transformation using hygromycin B selection in the cotyledonary-node method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.