CAS RN: | Product Number: L0169
Lectin, Fucose specific (= AOL) from Aspergillus oryzae (5mg/mL, PBS pH6.5)
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Product code: L0169
Product name: Lectin, Fucose specific (= AOL) from Aspergillus oryzae (5mg/mL, PBS pH6.5)
Quantity: 1 ml per vial (5 mg/1 ml: Lowry method)
Product form: Purified AOL, Liquid
Buffer: 50 mM Phosphate buffer, pH6.5
Molecular Mass: 35 kDa
Preservative : 0.02% Sodium azide
The AOL is a carbohydrate-binding protein (Lectin) derived from Aspergillus oryzae. The AOL gene product is expressed in Aspergillus oryzae. (The gene is derived from the same origin as the host cell.) This lectin preferably binds to a [Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)] glycan epitopes. Consequently, AOL exhibits a hemagglutination activity to a rabbit reticulocyte through the glycan binding to subsites and subunits of the lectin.
Store at -20°C to -80°C. Avoid repetitive freezing and thawing. After thawing the product, it’s recommended to store at 2-10°C with an additional preservative (e.g., 0.02-0.05% [w/v] sodium azide).
A2659 AOL-Biotin Conjugate
A3331 AOL-LecBeads [for Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)]
R0225 Recombinant Polyporus squamosus lectin (=rPSL1a) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0226 Recombinant Laetiporus sulphureus lectin N-Terminal Domain (= rLSL-N) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0227 Recombinant Marasmius oreades agglutinin (= rMOA) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0228 Recombinant Sclerotium rolfsii lectin (= rSRL) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0229 Recombinant Griffithsia sp. lectin (= rGRFT) expressed in Escherichia coli
|Appearance||Colorless to Light yellow to Light orange clear liquid|
|Concentration(Lowry Methoed)||4.4 to 5.5 mg/mL|
|Molecular weight||30000 ～ 40000(SDS-PAGE)|
|Hemagglutination activity||max. 15.6 micro g/mL(pH6.5)|
- N. Sharon, H. Lis, in Lectins (Japanese translation), Japan Scientific Societies Press: Tokyo, 1990.
- Molecular cloning and overexpression of fleA gene encoding a fucose-specific lectin of Aspergillus oryzae
- H. Narimatsu, Tanpaku-shitu Kaku-san Koso (Protein, Nucleic Acid and Enzyme) 1998, 43, 2394.
- Carbohydrate binding specificity of a fucose-specific lectin from Aspergillus oryzae: a novel probe for core fucose
- Focused differential glycan analysis with the platform antibody-assisted lectin profiling for glycan-related biomarker verification
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.