CAS RN: 524-95-8 | 产品编码: D0281
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||189.0 to 194.0 °C|
|Solubility in Methanol||almost transparency|
|危险性说明||H302 : 吞咽有害。
H315 : 造成皮肤刺激。
H319 : 造成严重眼刺激。
|防范说明||P501 : 将内装物/容器送到批准的废物处理厂处理。
P270 : 使用本产品时不要进食、饮水或吸烟。
P264 : 作业后彻底清洗皮肤。
P280 : 戴防护手套/戴防护眼罩/戴防护面具。
P302 + P352 : 如皮肤沾染：用水充分清洗。
P337 + P313 : 如仍觉眼刺激：求医/就诊。
P305 + P351 + P338 : 如进入眼睛：用水小心冲洗几分钟。如戴隐形眼镜并可方便地取出，取出隐形眼镜。继续冲洗。
P362+P364 : 脱掉沾污的衣服，清洗后方可重新使用。
P332 + P313 : 如发生皮肤刺激：求医/就诊。
P301 + P312 + P330 : 如误吞咽：如感觉不适，呼叫急救中心/医生。漱口。
To a solution of methyl α-L-fucopyranoside (392 mg, 2.2 mmol, 1.1 equiv), silver(I) oxide (463 mg, 2.0 mmol, 1.0 equiv) and 2-aminoethyl diphenylborinate (45 mg, 0.2 mmol, 10 mol%) in acetonitrile (23 mL) was added 2,3,4,6-tetra-O-acetyl-α-D-glucopyranosyl bromide (822 mg, 2.0 mmol, 1 equiv) at r.t. and the mixture was stirred for 4 hours. The reaction mixture was filtered through celite pad and washed with dichloromethane (30 mL). The solvent was removed under reduced pressure and the residue was purified by column chromatography (ethyl acetate:hexane = 0:1 - 3:1 on silica gel), to give 1 as a white amorphous (914 mg, 90%).
The reaction mixture was monitored by TLC (ethyl acetate, Rf = 0.51).
The color of the reaction mixture turned from black to gray as the reaction proceeds.
Analytical Data（Compound 1）
1H NMR (400 MHz, CDCl3); δ 5.23 (t, J = 9.5 Hz, 1H), 5.07 (t, J = 9.5 Hz, 1H), 5.04 (dd, J = 9.5, 7.8 Hz, 1H), 4.83 (d, J = 3.8 Hz, 1H), 4.68 (d, J = 7.8 Hz, 1H), 4.25 (dd, J = 12.2, 2.7 Hz, 1H), 4.17 (dd, J = 12.2, 5.1 Hz, 1H), 3.99 (dd, J = 10.0, 3.8 Hz, 1H), 3.95 (brq, J = 6.8 Hz, 1H), 3.83 (dd, J = 10.0, 3.5 Hz, 1H), 3.76 (ddd, J = 10.0, 5.1, 2.7 Hz, 1H), 3.72 (m, 1H), 3.43 (s, 3H), 3.14 (d, J = 3.8 Hz, 1H), 2.27 (brs, 1H), 2.10 (s, 3H), 2.07 (s, 3H), 2.04 (s, 3H), 2.02 (s, 3H), 1.31 (d, J = 6.8 Hz, 3H).
- Regioselective Activation of Glycosyl Acceptors by a Diarylborinic Acid-Derived Catalyst
- Boronic Acid-Catalyzed Regioselective Koenigs–Knorr-Type Glycosylation
- 2APB, 2-Aminoethoxydiphenyl Borate, a Membrane-Penetrable Modulator of Ins(1,4,5)P3-Induced Ca2+ Release
- 2-Aminoethoxydiphenyl borate (2-APB) is a reliable blocker of store-operated Ca2+ entry but an inconsistent inhibitor of InsP3-induced Ca2+ release
- 2-Aminoethoxydiphenyl borate (2-APB) antagonises inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate-induced calcium release, inhibits calcium pumps and has a use-dependent and slowly reversible action on store-operated calcium entry channels