CAS RN: 38819-10-2 | Product Number: A2739
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__3N__5O__5 = 283.24|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1225954|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662300|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||24.00% to 25.50% (calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||4.0 to 7.0 %|
|Melting Point||225 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||252 nm|
- Selective toxicity of deoxyguanosine and arabinosyl guanine for T-leukemic cells
- Metabolic basis of arabinonucleoside selectivity for human leukemic T- and B-lymphoblasts
- Transport and metabolism of 9-β-D-arabinofuranosylguanine in a human T-lymphoblastoid cell line: nitrobenzylthioinosine-sensitive and -insensitive influx
- Nelarabine in the treatment of refractory T-cell malignancies (a review)
- Synthesis of 2'-iodo- and 2'-bromo-ATP and GTP analogs as potential phasing tools for X-ray crystallography
- Synthesis, Oxidation Behavior, Crystallization and Structure of 2'-Methylseleno Guanosine Containing RNAs
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.