Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 502964-52-5 | Product Number: N1060
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Sold in collaboration with Apeiron Synthesis.
|Appearance||Green to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
- Diethyl Diallylmalonate [D1183]
- nitro-Grela [N1060]
In a 200 mL two necked round bottomed flask, nitro-Grela (15 mg, 22 µmol) was added, and purged with N2. Dichloromethane (40 mL) was charged in the flask, and diethyl diallylmalonate (237 mg, 986 µmol) in dichloromethane (5.5 mL) was added dropwise and the mixture was stirred at room temperature for 6 h. The solvent was removed under reduced pressure and the residue was purified by silica-gel column chromatography (hexane : EtOAc = 1 : 1) to give diethyl cyclopent-3-ene-1,1-dicarboxylate as a pale yellow oil (206 mg, 98%).
The reaction mixture was monitored by NMR.
Analytical Data（Diethyl cyclopent-3-ene-1,1-dicarboxylate）
1H NMR (400 MHz, CDCl3); δ 5.61 (s, 2H), 4.20 (q, J = 8.0 Hz, 4H), 3.01 (s, 4H), 1.25 (t, J = 8.0 Hz, 6H).
- Nitro-Substituted Hoveyda−Grubbs Ruthenium Carbenes: Enhancement of Catalyst Activity through Electronic Activation
- Total Synthesis of Mycalolides A and B through Olefin Metathesis
- A Highly Efficient Ruthenium Catalyst for Metathesis Reactions
- In an Attempt to Provide a User's Guide to the Galaxy of Benzylidene, Alkoxybenzylidene, and Indenylidene Ruthenium Olefin Metathesis Catalysts
- 1)A Highly Efficient Ruthenium Catalyst for Metathesis Reactions
- 2)First Diastereoselective Chiral Synthesis of (－)-Securinine
[TCI Practical Example] Olefin Metathesis Using nitro-Grela
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.