CAS RN: 59277-89-3 | Product Number: A1915
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Melting Point||262 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Selectivity of action of an antiherpetic agent, 9-(2-hydroxyethoxymethyl)guanine
- Acyclovir. An updated review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy
- Acyclovir: discovery, mechanism of action, and selectivity (a review)
- Herpes simplex virus resistance to antiviral drugs (a review)
- Highlights in the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs: A Personal Retrospective (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.