Life science in the 21st century started with the end of the Human Genome Project and has extended its field to post genome and next generation post genome studies. The reagents that are used for the research require further refinement and diversification. This page introduces life science research reagents that are used worldwide in academic laboratories as well as in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. TCI presents our original lanthanide fluorescent labeling reagents and the antibody. We also offer a variety of reagents, such as the chromogenic enzyme substrates, biochemical substances, and antioxidants.
- Antitumor Molecular-Targeted Agents
- Endoglycoceramidase ― Hydrolytic Enzymes Specific to Glycosphingolipids
- Sulfated Hyaluronic Acids
- Reserach Article "Current Status of Drug development against the Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2"
- Antivirals for Research and Experimental Use
- Here is a collection of life science-related brochures.
Explore Life Science Categories
Life Science Article
[TCIMAIL No.186] GSK-3 Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.186] Activin Receptor-like Kinase Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.186] Cross-linker for Formyl Groups of Abasic Sites in Double-stranded Oligonucleotides
[Product Highlights] Phospholipid for Charge-reversible Lipid Nanoparticles to Deliver siRNA
[TCIMAIL No.185] Endoglycoceramidase (EGCase): Glycosphingolipid-hydrolyzing Enzyme