CAS RN: 16853-85-3 | Product Number: L0203
Lithium Aluminum Hydride (Powder)
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||LiAlH__4 = 37.95|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||11460447|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560001|
|Merck Index (14)||350|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(NBS Method)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting Point||125 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ether,Tetrahydrofuran,Dioxane|
|Hazard Statements||H330 : Fatal if inhaled.
H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H314 : Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H260 : In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
|Precautionary Statements||P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P231 + P232 : Handle and store contents under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
P302 + P335 + P334 : IF ON SKIN: Brush off loose particles from skin. Immerse in cool water.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- Communications Reduction of Acetals to Ethers by Means of Lithium Aluminum Hydride-Aluminum Chloride
- Selective reductions. 28. The fast reaction of lithium aluminum hydride with alkyl halides in tetrahydrofuran. A reappraisal of the scope of the reaction
- Asymmetric synthesis via axially dissymmetric molecules. 6. Rational designing of efficient chiral reducing agents. Highly enantioselective reduction of aromatic ketones by binaphthol-modified lithium aluminum hydride reagents
- Design for the cold start-up of a man-portable fuel cell and hydrogen storage system
- Development of hydrogen storage for fuel cell generators. I: Hydrogen generation using hydrolysis of hydrides
- Hydrogen generation from hydrides in millimeter scale reactors for micro proton exchange membrane fuel cell applications
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.