CAS RN: 145572-44-7 | Product Number: O0505
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__2__2N__2O·H__2O = 264.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335715|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||10.00 to 11.00 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-23.0 to -27.0 deg(C=1, MeOH)|
|Water||6.0 to 9.0 %|
|Specific Rotation||-25° (C=1,MeOH)|
- 1)Determination of quinolizidine alkaloids in traditional Chinese herbal drugs by nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis
- 2)Subcritical water extraction of alkaloids in Sophora flavescens Ait. and determination by capillary electrophoresis with field-amplified sample stacking
- 3)A sensitive and specific HPLC-MS method for the determination of sophoridine, sophocarpine and matrine in rabbit plasma
- 4)Antiviral Chinese medicinal herbs against respiratory syncytial virus
- 5)(+)-12α-Hydroxysophocarpine, a new quinolizidine alkaloid and related anti-HBV alkaloids from Sophora flavescens
- 6)Sophocarpine and matrine inhibit the production of TNF-α and IL-6 in murine macrophages and prevent cachexia-related symptoms induced by colon26 adenocarcinoma in mice
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.