Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 54-62-6 | Product Number: A0410
- 4-Aminofolic Acid
- 4-Aminopteroyl-L-glutamic Acid
|Size||Unit Price||Saitama (Kawaguchi)||Hyogo (Amagasaki)||Stock in other WH||More Stock Info|
* For the case that without specific estimated shipping data, e.g.: If displayed as "will be shipped after 8 working days", the products will be shipped 8 working days later after ordering.
* Available Stock: Prompt shipment (for products) in Saitama/Hyogo warehouse. Stock in other WH: 2-3 Business Days
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__0N__8O__5 = 440.42|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||100MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image), 25MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||69045|
|PubChem Substance ID||125308158|
|Merck Index (14)||472|
|Appearance||White to Amber powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 97.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +22.0 deg(C=1、0.1mol/LNaOH sol.)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||3.0 to 10.0 %|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||222 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||20° (C=1,0.1mol/L NaOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Inhibition of dihydrofolic acid reductase by aminopterin and amethopterin
- M. J. Osborn, M. Freeman, F. M. Huennekens, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 1958, 97, 429.
- The effect of a folic acid antagonist (aminopterin) on transplantable lymphoid leukemias in mice
- Similar differential for total polyglutamylation and cytotoxicity among various folate analogs in human and murine tumor cells in vitro
- Metabolism of the diaminoantifolates: biosynthesis and pharmacology of the 7-hydroxyl and polyglutamyl metabolites of methotrexate and related antifolates (a review)
- Cancer research: from folate antagonism to molecular targets (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.