CAS RN: 96100-94-6 | Product Number: C2931
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__0H__2__0 = 380.49|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333376|
|Appearance||Orange to Amber to Dark red powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
- 1)Initiation of carbon nanotube growth by well-defined carbon nanorings
- 2)Size-selective encapsulation of C60 by cycloparaphenylene: Formation of the shortest fullerene-peapod
- 3)Synthesis and characterization of cycloparaphenylene
- 4)S. Yamago, E. Kayahara, Kyoto University, JP Patent Pending 2014-009789.
- 5)Efficient room-temperature synthesis of a highly strained carbon nanohoop fragment of buckminsterfullerene
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.