CAS RN: 59721-29-8 | Product Number: C2977
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__2N__4O__5·CH__4O__3S = 494.52|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||100MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image), 25MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||59721-28-7|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6044073|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660914|
|Merck Index (14)||1728|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||11.10 to 11.60 %|
|Melting point||196.0 to 200.0 °C|
|Melting Point||198 °C|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Prevention of rat hepatic fibrosis by the protease inhibitor, camostat mesilate, via reduced generation of active TGF-β
- Camostat mesilate attenuates pancreatic fibrosis via inhibition of monocytes and pancreatic stellate cells activity
- The proteinase inhibitor camostat mesilate suppresses pancreatic pain in rodents
- Camostat mesilate inhibits prostasin activity and reduces blood pressure and renal injury in salt-sensitive hypertension
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.