CAS RN: 143491-57-0 | Product Number: E1007
|Size||Unit Price||Saitama (Kawaguchi)||Hyogo (Amagasaki)||Stock in other WH|
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||153.0 to 157.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-137.0 to -143.0 deg(C=0.25, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||155 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-140° (C=0.25,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||280(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||112 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
- Rapid in vitro selection of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 resistant to 3'-thiacytidine inhibitors due to a mutation in the YMDD region of reverse transcriptase
- Characterization of human immunodeficiency viruses resistant to oxathiolane-cytosine nucleosides
- Emtricitabine, a new antiretroviral agent with activity against HIV and hepatitis B virus
- Pharmacological considerations for tenofovir and emtricitabine to prevent HIV infection
- Anti-HIV drugs: 25 compounds approved within 25 years after the discovery of HIV
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.