CAS RN: 147127-20-6 | Product Number: T3006
|Size||Unit Price||Saitama (Kawaguchi)||Hyogo (Amagasaki)||Stock in other WH|
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__4N__5O__4P = 287.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7415378|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660231|
|Merck Index (14)||9146|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0%(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-19.0 to -21.0 deg(C=1, 0.1mol/L HCl)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 6.0 %|
|Melting Point||283 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-20° (C=1,0.1mol/L HCl)|
- Prevention of SIV infection in macaques by (R)-9-(2-phosphonylmethoxypropyl)adenine
- Assessment of mitochondrial toxicity in human cells treated with tenofovir: comparison with other nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Phosphonomethoxyalkyl analogs of nucleotides
- Clinical potential of the acyclic nucleoside phosphonates cidofovir, adefovir, and tenofovir in treatment of DNA virus and retrovirus infections
- Case history: Acyclic nucleoside phosphonates: a key class of antiviral drugs
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.